Saturday 23 July 2011

I have broken Down.

Well its happend. I have broken down. Gone are the days when I could say 'I don't Blog.'  Don't get me wrong I don't mind being part of the blogging club but I was pretty sure I was not going to blog.

Since I have been on maternity leave I have been trying to find something for me to do.  Something to keep me connected with the world.  There is always Facebook which occupies about a couple hours of my day.  I also go onto forums some about babies, some about scrapbooking, some about alternative ways of feeding baby solids. All and all I just haven't kept up with them.

I find it really hard to talk to people on forums.  Yes there are really informative things on the forums but actually putting myself out there is pretty difficult for me.  Every once in awhile I feel brave enough to post something but its not very often.  Like this one forum I am on I've been apart of since 2006 and have only posted 150 posts.  That equals out what 30 posts a year.

Really though I love being a mother. I love staying at home with her but Momma needs an outlet.  You can only talk to a 3 month old for so long before you feel like she doesn't care. (I know she's only 3 months old what does she really care about mommy's life)  She just stares at me with her big beautiful blue eyes and giggles like she knows what I am saying.

"Momma's gonna put on her make up today.  One day I will teach you how to put it on you"

"Giggle giggle" as drool comes out of her little mouth

She really sounds like she is answering me. Honest I am not crazy. She really know what I am saying.

See I really need an outlet.

Well there it is my first blog post.  For a couple minutes you got to see a glimps of what goes on in my own head.  Just a bit of rambling.  Hope it made alittle sense.

1 comment: